Let's Try This Again!

About three years ago, someone suggested that I take my love of music and create a blog. My entire life has always been centered around music, and that remains the case to this day. Unfortunately, my lack of free time combined with the lack of quality music being released these days has completed killed any desire I had to maintain this blog, but alas I AM BACK! Rejuvenated and refreshed, we're gonna try this thing once more, but this time with a twist. Instead blogging strictly about music, I'm going blog about the things I love most......music, the arts, photography, and my city (Memphis Stand Up). I've just recently become interested in digital photography, and after purchasing my first SLR camera, I've had the opportunity to capture some amazing shots around town. Its crazy how spending a couple hundred bucks on a camera can make you see the beauty in a city in which you've known for 30+ years. But hey, better late than never right?

No comments:

Post a Comment